Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Dirty Look



I bought a windchime at the dollar store last week for a school project. After that was done I figured Nehemiah would enjoy it, so I hung it in his room. As I held him up to check it out and he listened to it chime, this dirtly look crossed his face. It was so funny.

Each time I make it chime he proceeds to make this face. Over the past few days this face has shown up various other times. It usually happens when he is not happy about something. That's why Travis has deemed it "the dirty look." He obviously isn't too upset because there is no crying to accompany it. Maybe just a small unsure sound that he makes as he turns his nose up. Honestly, I think it is pretty cute.
Hopefully you can see it in person because the camera just doesn't do it justice.

No comments: