Thursday, June 12, 2008

Changes, Changes.....All in God's Plan

So, a few weeks ago I accepted a new job. Next year I'll be teaching kindergarten in Parkrose School District. It is full day kindergarten so it will work to have the job sharing schedule that works well with having a family and wanting to be home most of the time. I'll be working Thursdays, Fridays and every other Wednesday. It is definitely a bit scary....a new school district, school, grade level and teaching partner. But, it is all worth it and I know that this is where God has planned for me to be. He has been so faithful in providing the perfect job. These last months I have really been trying to put my job situation in God's hands. It has been such a learning experience and test of faith. It is so easy to want to plan, plan, plan and try to make things happen and also become anxious. I feel like this is one of the first times in my life that I've truly been able to let go of anxiety and trust that God is in control and working things out in His timing. I'm so thankful for God's sovereignty. He is SOOOOOO GOOD!

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

And I couldn't be HAPPIER to have Erin joining the Russell community! WE are so so blessed to have her!!!

Jacqueline