Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's Been A LONG Time

So this blog hasn't seen any love for a long time! I don't even know if anyone will even know there is a new post. It has been my intention for a long time to restart blogging. This past year plus some has been quite eventful. I don't know if I'll ever catch up, but you have to start somewhere right?! So, here it goes. I just made a my year in status 2010 review on Facebook. It doesn't have every status, but as I read it, it truly does give a great glimpse into the last year. So here is a first attempt at hopefully not neglecting this quite as much as the past year.


1 comment:

A Doting Mama said...

Welcome back!!! I have you on my "Blog Roll" and it tells me if a Blog I have on my list has been updated. I look forward to more updates.