Thursday, April 10, 2008

Birthday Party!


It was quite the birthday party last Saturday. 55-60 people packed our house to celebrate Nehemiah turning one. We were hoping for good weather so we could enjoy our spacious yard, however, it wasn't in the cards. It was a blast, but also a little crazy. We decorated with yellow ducky decor seeing as Nehemiah really loves ducks. He even quacks like one. I don't know whether this counts as a first word or not. He enjoyed eating his blue cake that Grandma baked him and only really wanted to help open the gift with the Sesame Street wrapping paper. Soon after the fun was over (and the video camera gone) he decided it was time to take his first steps, but only if someone is waiting with arms outstretched. Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!! And I love this blog I can see my little Godson grow up with this!!!! He is so stinkin cute!!! I love him!!!

~Joi~