Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Nehemiah!

We can't believe it was a year ago today that Nehemiah James joined our family. It has been a fast year with many memories. He has brought such joy to our lives. We thank the Lord for giving us our little boy who is already growing up way too fast!

On birthday morn while Mama and Dada sang "Happy Birthday"

Tonight we went to Spaghetti Factory to celebrate. He even got his own kid's meal.

Yummy...macaroni and cheese



And apple juice...

And birthday ice cream to top it off.....Wow, Mama and Dada really spoiled me tonight!


Lemons are good too!

2 comments:

Katester said...

I can't believe he's already a year old! And that you went to Spaghetti Factory without me! :)

Erin said...

If you ever come home to visit, I promise I'll go to Spag Factory with you!