Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Feats in Becoming Mobile



As I reflect back on the previous few months I am amazed at how much Nehemiah has changed and the feats he has accomplished. At the end of September he was just learning to roll over from back to front and be able to return to his back when ready. In October he could finally sit on his own without support. I was looking forward to this stage. My sister had said, "That is the best stage where they can sit and play on their own for a while and you don't have to worry about them going anywhere." I unfortunately didn't get to enjoy this very long. By the beginning of November he was scooting in an army crawl on his belly. In December he was moving a bit faster and also loved to walk around the room with me holding his hands. Now in January he has learned to push himself into a sitting position from his back or belly and is sometimes pulling himself up on things. Luckily he is still not very good at it. We'll see how long that lasts.

2 comments:

Wiken's said...

Love the blog! Thank you for sharing it with me. -Jennifer

Katester said...

Now, is it inappropriate that I want to say he is so cute I could eat his face right off? Or is that just plain weird? :)